Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still Truckin'

It has been a good few past days in ref to my biking. I have been biking on the average of about 5 miles a day. I think that is a good amount for me at this time. I know that I am enjoying it very much. It seems that whenever I get aggravated or in a unpleasent situation I can get on my bike and ride it away. Thats really nice considering I would go for a drive before I started to ride and that cost money! Believe me with the living situation that I am in it is easy to get upset or aggravated. Anyway, My bike meetup group has started off well. I have already had a few people join so thatis a good thing. The more people that join means more people are getting active. I would love to see 50 or 75 people join the group by Christmas. That would be awsome! I am going around to the organic markets today with flyers to see if they will let me put them up in their store, that will draw a lot more people to the site. I have to put this in because I think it is imporatant to remeber these things as time goes on and reflect on them and see how I conquered it or fell victim to it. Last night I had a really bad time with the people I live with and it was crazy how all I wanted to do was eat! I was so aggitated. I was craving so bad. Thats was crazy because I had already had dinner. I thought about it later and realized how much I have been a slave to food. It was not just about what I ate before but why I ate. Here I am a Vegan now, biking every day and feeling great,and when the crap hits the fan I want to turn to horrible foods to eat for comfort! Last night I realized that I need to start searching myself more. I ned to look deeper inside of me and find out what makes me tick(thats scary). I also need to move into some type of activity of some sort which involves either meditation or inner healing,or something like that, I am still trying to figure this out. Something to lead me down a road that is more complete. Well, until next time......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe take sometime to yourself you down to the pier and just breathe...thats what i would do.

(Farmers Market)

Megan Ackerman - Facebook